Why must you make me choose? I don't want to choose! So if I'm with them, then I can't be with you. What else do you mean by, if they don't go, then you would definately go. But now that they are going, then you might or might not go. If you didn't want to go in the first place, then why say yes? So if they weren't going then you would come; why? So you would go with me only out of pity? Thanks. I don't need your pity. Nor do I want it.
Previous Posts
- posting for the sake of posting
- It has been brought to my attention that the stuff...
- officially 21
- Turning 21...
- All I want for Christmas...
- Happy Birthday to Tim!Happy belated Birthday to An...
- SO DISAPPOINTED...
- I am so incredibly fat. I need to go on a diet. ST...
- Don't sweat the small stuff.
- lacking...

1 Comments:
At 8/15/2007 12:47 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
i don't think pity is the right word for it. something more positive.
Post a Comment
<< Home